The Tachograph programmer CD400
Calibrates and programs all analogue and digital tachographs.
KTCO 1314/1318, Motometer EGK100, FTCO 1319, MTCO 1324/1390, TSU 1391, VR2400.
DTCO 1381 (DTCO® 2.1 active), SE5000 (Exakt Duo), SmarTach, EFAS-4.
- W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Parameter programming including IMS (Independent Motion Signal) and VDO counter.
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing (KITAS activation).
- Clock accuracy test.
- Workshop card’s PIN recording and input through CD400.
- No power connection nor battery charging required, the only tester powered by the tachograph itself.
- Compact size, the smallest tachograph tester on the market.
- User friendly, clear 4 lines menus, no training required.
- Automatic tachograph model detection on power on.
- Double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses.
- The only tester being able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400.
- Flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC.